Development Log: 11th October 2016 Updates
This week we’ve made a range of improvements to. Many thanks to the community for providing helpful feedback on any bugs they’ve discovered. We appreciate the feedback, now here’s whats new:
- Added: Advanced User Groups – Split users into multiple user groups. Apply rules to the user groups to exclude or only show items with specified tags.
- Added: Plugin User Roles – Admins can now specify which plugins users can see and what they can do with them.
- Added: Device Controller Permissions – Users with ‘Only view devices’ role can only get screenshots, users with ‘Edit device role’ can do everything else.
- Improved: Emptying media trash, user wait times dramatically reduced
- Improved: Device controller volume and Mute icons now match selected values.
- Content Playback – conditional play on playlists with video.
- Content Playback – touch zones were not completely hidden so that zones underneath could not be interacted with.
- Content Playback – zones set to hidden that had zone animation applied, the zone would animate in and then animate out.
- Colour Swatches – folder colour picker, had issues where users could not name swatches or input hex/rgba tags.
- Layout Templates – where creating a layout template that included a background image would not pull through to ‘new’ layouts.
- Layout Templates – where Template content triggers were not functioning correctly.
- Layout Builder – zone duplication caused issues with content.
- Layout Builder – with a zone selected, adding a background image to the layout would apply the image to the zone.
- Layout Builder – options panel where panel would not resize properly after moving.
- Tooltips – when hovering tooltip info would be hidden behind top menu bar.
Samsung Smart Signage Platform App Updated to v3.5.1
- App now detects if SD card is locked or not
- Fixed issue with remote troubleshooter when used with an external storage device (USB, SD Card) where external storage files would not be deleted properly
We are consistently developing and improving. Keep up to date with our latest updates and improvements by signing up for our email alerts and following us on our social media accounts.