Development Log 12th October 2017
Today we have published some new updates to, here is what has been updated:
We’ve now improved the way users can access and maintain licences on their account. These improvements include:
Subscription settings now has a list of all the licences on the account, including which device they are assigned to and the licence type:
Licences on a Device
User can view the licence key, type and expiry date that is currently assigned to a device by viewing the Device Edit page:
User Subscription Notification Settings
Subscription email notifications can now be set up for any user on an account. When creating a new user or editing an existing user, there is now an option to enable ‘Subscription’ email notifications:
The new licence subscription emails will be sent out weekly (Tuesday) to any user that has chosen to receive the email via their user settings. The email will include notifications for licences due to expire / expired in the following periods: 60 days, 30 days, 14 days, 7 days, Expired.
The file size of a Channel will now show after it has been published.
Zone Playlist – Media Upload
We have added an ‘Upload’ box for users to easily upload new media items directly to a zone playlist.
Large Image Alerts
To aid users understand the impact of using oversized images, both in terms of resolution and file size, we have introduced alerts for large images when uploaded to the media library.
- Global playlist text items – formatting now applied correctly when inserted into a layout
- Management of errors in playback improvement to avoid specific errors impacting other elements
- Permanent removal of decimal points for zone dimensions
- When adding a new swatch in colour picker, UI no longer overflows
- Creating a new template now takes all layout content and data
- Duplication of a layout now duplicates any zone group settings
- No longer possible to create a new layout without a resolution when no device is registered
If you’ve already got an login.account, just
If you do not yet have an sign up for a free 28 day trial and start today!account, simply