Development Log: 4th November 2016
We’ve got a few new things to update you on. Below is our latest development log of things pushed live toand this update includes:
- NEW: Selection of default fonts added to all accounts.
Fonts include: Alex Brush, Amble, Exo, Aller, Chunk Five, Canterall, Fira Sans, Nobile, Kaushan Script, Open Sans, PT Sans, Quick Sand, Sinkin Sans, Source Code, Source Sans.
- UPDATE: Account Primary Users (user that set up account) cannot be added to user groups.
- UPDATE: User group option available in user edit page.
UPDATE: Devices without a channel are no longer automatically selected when creating a new channel.
- UPDATE: Trying to add tags without defining a tag now returns a ‘No tags’ notification.
- ADDED: Live device date and time now visible via device controller
- FIXED: RSS refresh time. Now uses user defined refresh time if set to over 60 seconds.
- FIXED: No longer possible to create duplicate tags.
- FIXED: Uploading Media year now displays as 2016 not 116.
- FIXED: Dynamic media item timings bug now fixed.
We are consistently developing and improving. Keep up to date with our latest updates and improvements by signing up for our email alerts and following us on our social media accounts.