Development Log: 5th July 2016 Updates
This week we’ve made a range of improvements to. Details of this update include:
Samsung Smart Signage Platform – App Version 3.4.6
- Added: Set Device Time and On/Off Timer remotely via the device controller.
- Bug Fix: Where long videos failed to load quick enough to play in the playlist, content would stop. Now playlist waits for video to load before continuing with playlist.
- Bug Fix: Unsupported video files (resolutions over 1920×1080) would freeze. Content now overlooks unsupported video and notifies the user.
If you are running SSSP D or E series, we recommend that you keep your application updated to the latest version. To do this, follow these steps.
- Bug Fix: Where video playback would pop out of frame – If this occurs on your iOS device, please republish the channel .
UX / UI Improvements
- Added: Volume control function added to SSSP Source Input Widget and IPTV Widget.
- Where selecting devices after starting the device controller performed no action.
- Where the select option for the device controller had no affect.
- Login redirect issue (/ajax).
If your account dashboard does not show the new changes, please clear your browser cookies and cache then reload the dashboard by doing SHIFT + REFRESH.
We are constantly developing and improving. Keep up to date with the latest improvements by signing up for our email alerts and following us on our social media accounts.