Samsung Smart Signage Platform 4.0 TIZEN™ Displays Now Supported
Today we welcome Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) 4th Generation TIZEN-powered digital signage displays (firmware 1008.2+) to the supported devices list for.
As a long standing supporter of SSSP displays we are pleased to bring the latest and most powerful SSSP displays to. From today users can connect their TIZEN-powered SSSP displays to by running our TIZEN™ app 1.0.1 via the URL Launcher (embed.cloud/t) and benefit from:
- Dramatically improved SSSP performance including better HTML content playback and CSS animations
- Remotely change display orientation – landscape, portrait, reverse landscape and reverse portrait
- Remote firmware updating
- Real-time device management including screenshots, rebooting, on / off timer schedule, set time and date and adjust volume
- IPTV (http/hls only) and Source input (HDMI, DVI etc) support
- Benefit from all the previously supported features of SSSP including external storage expansion (via USB), multi zone content, advanced scheduling, conditional play, widgets and much more
The new TIZEN™ System on Chip (SoC) displays provide businesses the opportunity to deploy digital signage without the need for additional media players. They are premium commercial products that boasts a range of improvements over their predecessors including Cortex-A12 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU, anti-glare matt display finish, slim design (29.9mm depth, 6.9mm bezels) and a range of brightnesses for most internal use cases. In addition, IP5x certified PHF and PMF Series displays deliver 24/7 robust durability to allow for uninterrupted and dependable operation of digital signage.
Daniel Cruickshank – Full Stack Developer at
TIZEN-powered models currently consist of:
- PHF ( 43″ / 49″ / 55″ )
- PMF ( 32″ / 43″ / 49″ / 55″ )
Try for yourself!
Already got a TIZEN-powered SSSP Display? Set your URL Launcher to: embed.cloud/t then sign up for our free 28 day trial to begin exploring the power of TIZEN™ and .